- Surprised by Joy: On foot from Saint Jean Pied-de-Port to Muxía
A camino overview in photos
FAQ – photo answers
Camino of Friends
- Almost Adventurous Fellow Olympia volkswalkers Mike and Cindy head off to do the camino.
- Walking My Way The camino blog of another walker, Annette, met in Victoria at the bi-annual Phoenix Walking Festival who is starting her Camino in May, 2013
- WalkTheWayWithLJ A blogging fellow Washingtonian (met through the Puget Sound Chapter of American Pilgrims on the Camino) heads for the Spain, Sept. 2012.
- Tsuda Masami’s watercolors
I would have loved to see them all at the end of his trip
- Summer’s Pork and Wine Diet in Spain
Fellow peregrino Daniel Collin from Sweden is a photographer who mounts constantly changing exhibits of photographs on his site. Here are his gorgeous photos of the camino and more.
- Finisterre, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Love to Walk
Federico’s Camino in words and photos
- I don’t know her, but I really loved Blackbird’s 2013 Camino de Santiago a blog with photos by a woman who walked the camino with her daughters age 7 and 10. I loved her ending summary that convinces me that the possibilities of the camino have not been lost by increased exposure.
- I never met him, but I found great photos on flickr by Craig Glennie who started from St. Jean Pied de Port two days after I did, and photographed some of the people I also met.